Endurance Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Aug 2, 2018 - Endurance Commences Exploration At The Elephant Mountain Gold Project, Alaska
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') is pleased to announce commencement of a summer exploration program with the planned completion of a trenching, geological mapping and additional rock and soil sampling on several targets located on the Trout and Wolverine Properties, two of the properties in the Elephant Mountain Gold Project.
The southeast end of the Elephant Mountain Gold Project area can be accessed by the all-weather Elliott Highway about 76 miles (123 km) northwest of
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - 2nd Quarter Report for the period ended June 30, 2018
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - 2nd Quarter MD & A for the period ended June 30, 2018
- Thu May 31, 2018 - Endurance Closes Sale of 2 Million Inventus Shares
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG - TSX.V, \'Endurance\' or \'Company\') announces that further to its news release dated May 15, 2018, it has sold 2 million Inventus shares at a price of $0.18 per share to two directors of the Company (the \'Transaction\').
The Transaction is a non-arm's length transaction and constitutes a related party transaction as defined under Multilateral Instrument 61-101 - Protection of Minority Security Holders in Special Transactions. As the fair market value of the
- Tue May 15, 2018 - Endurance Announces Intention To Sell 2 Million Inventus Shares
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 1st Quarter Report for the period ended March 31, 2018
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 1st Quarter MD & A for the period ended March 31, 2018
- Mon Jan 8, 2018 - Early Warning News Release
Vancouver, January 8, 2018 - Endurance Gold Corporation (TSXV: EDG) (\'Endurance\') announces that it has filed an early warning report in respect of its holding in Inventus Mining Corp. (TSXV: IVS) (\'Inventus\').
Endurance acquired an initial beneficial ownership and control over of 25,500,000 common shares of Inventus on November 30, 2016, which, at that time, represented 25.4% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Inventus. As the result of a financing (the \'Financing<
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - Annual Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - Annual MD & A for the year ended December 31, 2017