Endurance Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Feb 18, 2020 - Endurance Engages Investor Relations Consultant
Endurance Gold Corporation (TSXV: EDG) (\'Endurance\') announces that the Company has engaged Freeform Communications Inc. (\'Freeform\') to provide investor relations services commencing immediately and continue until December 31, 2020 or such time as the agreement is terminated. Freeform is a Vancouver based Investor Relations and Online Marketing Firm, specializing in a full range of investor relations and capital market services.
- Mon Jan 13, 2020 - Endurance Reports Sale of 10 Million Shares of Inventus and Early Warning Report
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V) (the \'Company\') announces that it has sold a further 9 million shares and filed an early warning report in respect of its shareholding in Inventus Mining Corp. (TSXV: IVS) (\'Inventus\'). Together with the sale of 1 million shares reported on January 10, 2020, the Company has sold a total of 10 million shares of Inventus and reduced its percentage ownership in Inventus to approximately 11.77%.
On January 13, 2020, Endurance sold 9,000,000 common sh
- Mon Dec 16, 2019 - Endurance Reports Surface Sampling of 10 gpt Gold Over 5 m at the Reliance Gold Property in B.C.
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V) (the \'Company\') is pleased to announce encouraging surface sampling results on the Reliance Gold Property (the \'Property\'). Sampling efforts were largely focused on the Royal Shear and recent assay results have confirmed encouraging gold results on surface. Highlights of the results include 10 grams per tonne (\'gpt\') gold over 5 metres (\'m\') at the Imperial Zone and 4.6 gpt gold over 2 m at the Senator Zone prospects.
On September 1
- Mon Sep 30, 2019 - 3rd Quarter Report for the period ended September 30, 2019
- Mon Sep 30, 2019 - 3rd Quarter MD & A for the period ended September 30, 2019
- Thu Sep 12, 2019 - Endurance Acquires Reliance Gold Property In B.C.
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V) (the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that it has acquired an option (the \'Option\') to earn a 100% ownership in the Reliance Gold Property (the \'Property\') located near Gold Bridge, British Columbia from two private vendors (the \'Optionor\'). The Property is located 5 kilometers (\'km\') east of Gold Bridge and 10 km north of the Bralorne Gold Mines which have historically produced over 4 million ounces of gold.
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 - Endurance Announces Grant of Stock Options
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V) (the \'Company\') announces that it has granted an aggregate of 4,100,000 incentive stock options of the Company to directors and an officer of the Company in accordance with the Company's rolling stock option plan. Following this option grant, the Company has a total of 7,800,000 options outstanding, representing about 7% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company. The options are exercisable at $0.05 per share for a period of five years from the
- Sun Jun 30, 2019 - 2nd Quarter Report for the period ended June 30, 2019
- Sun Jun 30, 2019 - 2nd Quarter MD & A for the period ended June 30, 2019
- Sun Mar 31, 2019 - 1st Quarter Report for the period ended March 31, 2019