Endurance Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Dec 8, 2017 - Endurance Announces Proposed Shares-For-Debt Transaction
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') reports that its board of directors has approved a shares-for-debt transaction (the \'Debt Settlement\') in which the Company would issue up to 2,500,000 common shares (\'Shares\') at a deemed price of $0.07 per Share to a company controlled by Robert Boyd, the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, in connection with the settlement of $175,000 in debt relating to unpaid geological consulting bills.
- Wed Oct 18, 2017 - Quartz-Breccia Trend At South Fork Target Now Extends 250 M, Elephant Project, Alaska
New rock samples including 10.35 ppm and 6.73 ppm gold
- Thu Oct 12, 2017 - Endurance Announces Encouraging Results At The Trout Target, Elephant Project, Alaska
Soil samples include high gold values up to 2.33 ppm and 2.1 ppm gold
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') is pleased to report encouraging results from a soil and rock sampling program (the \'Program\') completed in August on the Trout Target. The Trout Target is located on the Trout property which was acquired earlier this year to expand and enhance the exploration potential of the Company's Elephant Property. The Elep
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 - 3rd Quarter MD & A for the period ended September 30, 2017
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 - 3rd Quarter Report for the period ended September 30, 2017
- Wed Aug 30, 2017 - Endurance Announces Grant Of Stock Options
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') announces that it has granted 1,900,000 incentive stock options (the \'Options\') of the Company, bringing total granted to 7,750,000 Options (7.67% of current issued capital). The Options were granted to certain directors, officers and consultants for the Company under the Company's rolling stock option plan that provides for issuance of up to 10% of the issued capital at any time. The Options are exercisable at $0.07 per share for a period of
- Mon Aug 28, 2017 - Endurance Completes Sampling On New Targets At The Elephant Project, Alaska
Up to 6.60 ppm gold in grab samples and visible gold in quartz veins
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') is pleased to report the completion of a soil and rock sampling program on targets within the recently acquired Trout and Wolverine claim blocks. Initial analytical results have been received with complete results of the larger sampling program expected in September. These claims, which include South Fork, Trout and
- Mon Jul 24, 2017 - Endurance Identifies Four Chargeability Anomalies On The Elephant Property, Alaska
All Four gold targets prioritized for drilling
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') is pleased to report the results of the induced polarization (\'IP\') and ground magnetic surveys that were undertaken on the Elephant Property located 76 miles (123 kilometres (\'km\')) northwest of Fairbanks within the Rampart-Eureka-Manley Hot Springs placer gold mining district near Eureka, Alaska.
A total of about 43 line-km of IP an
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 - 2nd Quarter Report for the period ended June 30, 2017
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 - 2nd Quarter MD & A for the period ended June 30, 2017