Endurance Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Jul 24, 2017 - Endurance Identifies Four Chargeability Anomalies On The Elephant Property, Alaska
All Four gold targets prioritized for drilling
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') is pleased to report the results of the induced polarization (\'IP\') and ground magnetic surveys that were undertaken on the Elephant Property located 76 miles (123 kilometres (\'km\')) northwest of Fairbanks within the Rampart-Eureka-Manley Hot Springs placer gold mining district near Eureka, Alaska.
A total of about 43 line-km of IP an
- Mon Jun 5, 2017 - Endurance Commences Exploration At The Elephant Mountain Gold Project, Alaska
Geophysical survey to support planned 2017 Drilling
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') is pleased to announce that it has commenced its summer exploration program with the execution of a contract to complete a time-domain pole-dipole induced polarization (\'IP\') with resistivity and proton magnetometer (\'Magnetics\') ground geophysical survey. The geophysical crew is expected to mobilize to the Elephant Property
- Thu Jun 1, 2017 - Endurance's Mccord Property In Alaska Expanded Through Option And Staking
Gold hosted in Quartz and Oxide Wad as well as Cinnabar Recovered from McCord Creek
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') is pleased to announce the Company has entered into a letter agreement to option 100% interest in nine (9) claims (\'Optioned Claims\') adjoining the Company's McCord Gold Project in Alaska, and the staking of eleven (11) additional claims with both acquisitions expanding the Company's McCord Gold
- Mon Apr 3, 2017 - Endurance Acquires Additional Intrusive-Related Gold Prospects Expanding the Elephant Mountain Gold Project in Alaska
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') is pleased to announce that it has acquired an option to earn 100% ownership in the Trout and Wolverine Properties located immediately northeast of the Company's Elephant Mountain Property. These two new properties consolidate the gold-bearing intrusive complexes and expand the number of kilometre-scale gold targets associated with the Elephant Mountain Project in Alaska, USA. The Elephant, Trout and Wolverine properties now encompass five know
- Fri Mar 31, 2017 - 1st Quarter Report for the period ended March 31, 2017
- Fri Mar 31, 2017 - 1st Quarter MD & A for the period ended March 31, 2017
- Thu Feb 9, 2017 - Endurance Announces Receipt Of A Further 550,000 GFG Resources Inc. Shares - Rattlesnake Hills Property Divestment Is Now Complete
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to provide an update with respect to the Company's shareholding investment in GFG Resources Inc. (GFG-TSXV) (\'GFG\'). GFG owns, subject to underlying royalties, an undivided 100% interest in the Rattlesnake Gold exploration district comprised of unpatented lode mining claims and state fee land leases totaling 33,500 acres in the Rattlesnake Hills District, Natrona County, Wyoming, located approximately 100 kil
- Sat Dec 31, 2016 - Annual Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2016
- Sat Dec 31, 2016 - Annual MD & A for the year ended December 31, 2016
- Thu Dec 8, 2016 - Endurance Confirms Significant Gold Zone at Elephant Mountain, Alaska
North Zone drill hole returns 0.40 gpt gold over 147.1 metres, including 0.63 gpt gold over 48.2 metres