Endurance Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu May 31, 2018 - Endurance Closes Sale of 2 Million Inventus Shares
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG - TSX.V, \'Endurance\' or \'Company\') announces that further to its news release dated May 15, 2018, it has sold 2 million Inventus shares at a price of $0.18 per share to two directors of the Company (the \'Transaction\').
The Transaction is a non-arm's length transaction and constitutes a related party transaction as defined under Multilateral Instrument 61-101 - Protection of Minority Security Holders in Special Transactions. As the fair market value of the
- Tue May 15, 2018 - Endurance Announces Intention To Sell 2 Million Inventus Shares
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 1st Quarter Report for the period ended March 31, 2018
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 1st Quarter MD & A for the period ended March 31, 2018
- Mon Jan 8, 2018 - Early Warning News Release
Vancouver, January 8, 2018 - Endurance Gold Corporation (TSXV: EDG) (\'Endurance\') announces that it has filed an early warning report in respect of its holding in Inventus Mining Corp. (TSXV: IVS) (\'Inventus\').
Endurance acquired an initial beneficial ownership and control over of 25,500,000 common shares of Inventus on November 30, 2016, which, at that time, represented 25.4% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Inventus. As the result of a financing (the \'Financing<
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - Annual Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - Annual MD & A for the year ended December 31, 2017
- Mon Dec 18, 2017 - Endurance Completes Shares-For-Debt Settlement
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG - TSX.V, \'Endurance\') reports that, as announced on December 8, 2017, the TSX Venture Exchange has approved the Company's application to settle $175,000 in debt by issuing 2,500,000 common shares at a deemed price of $0.07 per share to a company controlled by Robert Boyd, the Chief Executive Officer of the Company. The shares are subject to a four month hold period which expires April 19, 2018.
ENDURANCE GOLD CORPORATION
- Fri Dec 8, 2017 - Endurance Announces Proposed Shares-For-Debt Transaction
Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V, \'Endurance\') reports that its board of directors has approved a shares-for-debt transaction (the \'Debt Settlement\') in which the Company would issue up to 2,500,000 common shares (\'Shares\') at a deemed price of $0.07 per Share to a company controlled by Robert Boyd, the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, in connection with the settlement of $175,000 in debt relating to unpaid geological consulting bills.
- Wed Oct 18, 2017 - Quartz-Breccia Trend At South Fork Target Now Extends 250 M, Elephant Project, Alaska
New rock samples including 10.35 ppm and 6.73 ppm gold